Harvesting forage is a very delicate process, it must keep the quality of the product intact in order to ensure the high nutritional value. Thanks to this type of rotary rake, the product is moved only once, avoiding the loss of leaves and forage contamination.
All models can be adapted to small and medium tractors as they are 3 point hitch.
The compact design offers great maneuverability. Tyres 15X6,00.
This rake is provided with cardan shaft. The arms cross over moving all the forage in the center.
The ENODUO 660 model is equipped with oscillating rotors in order to have a full adaptation to the ground.
- The rake facilitates harvesting forage well preserved, pure and free of debris, maintaining its energetic and nutritional status. Moreover, it shows great effectiveness and efficiency.
- Each rotor has 4 wheels mounted on tandem axles for a full adaptation to the surface.
- The safety locks open and close automatically during the folding or unfolding of the rake.
- The mechanical anchoring system ensures stability in transport position.
- The PTO with protection saves the arms in case they hit some tough areas or any obstacles..